Stonesoup Fuschia is a gorgeous pink cup comes in a U-shape and is a stemless design. It is of medium softness ideal for most women. It is recommended for medium to heavy bleeders with moderate to high activity levels.
This is an easy-to-use menstrual cup, made of medical grade silicone that can be used for up to ten years.
Capacity till Brim: 30ml
- Comfortable: You can swim, play water sports, run marathons, do yoga, basically anything during periods that you would do otherwise.
- Eco-friendly: Stonesoup Fuschia cup is reused multiple times and there is no burden on the environment. you won't be contributing to the mountains of sanitary waste that end up in landfills and clog the drains.
- Economical: One Stonesoup Fuschia cup can be used up to 10 years. Instead of spending money on disposable sanitary pads/tampons month after month, the cup will save you from the regular expense.
- Healthier: Stonesoup Fuschia is made from health grade silicon and is perfectly safe for your delicate skin. Say goodbye to harmful chemicals and skin irritations caused by pads and tampons
Why Stemless Menstrual cup?
* A menstrual cup is provided with a knob or stem to locate the base, but ladies think that its there to pull out the cup holding the stem resulting in prolapse or harming the vaginal walls.
* If there is no room for stem in the vaginal canal, it pokes and hurts.
* The U shape of the cup provides more space to hold more period blood. Maximum capacity yet small and compact in size.
* To experience the wow factor, a feeling of not wearing anything. Period days will be just like any other normal day.
How to Use
Step 1: Fold
Fold Option 1 “U Fold“: Press the sides of the cup together and then fold it in half again forming a tight “U” shape.
Fold Option 2 “Push Down“: Place a finger on the top rim of the cup and press it down into the center of the inside base to form a triangle. This makes the top rim much smaller to insert.
Step 2: Hold
Hold the folded sides firmly in place between your thumb and forefinger so that the curved edge is facing away from your palm.
Step 3: Insert
In a comfortable position (like squatting) and with your vaginal muscles relaxed, gently separate the labia with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded StoneSoup Wings horizontally into the vaginal opening so that the bottom of the cup is about a 1/2 inch into the vagina.
Step 4: Removal
To remove, insert your thumb and forefinger into your vagina until you can reach the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal and continue to pull down to remove it. After the cup has been removed, empty the contents of the cup in the toilet, wash the cup well with warm water and a mild soap, and reinsert.