Pastle Green and Colorful Plastic Upcycled Handwoven Wallet (W0823-013)
Out of stock
A safe place to store your credit cards, ID cards, currency notes, coins and other important receipts, reCharkha’s UPCYCLED HANDWOVEN Wallet is a must-have product. With a sturdy yet compact design, you can hold it in your hand with ease. Being a functional product, it is produced in gender neutral colours like black, white and even combinations of both!
Waste Impact: 7 - 8 less Plastic bags & wrappers
Livelihood Impact: 1 day
Dimensions: 3.6” * 4.5”(L *B)
Outer Fabric: UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN waste plastic fabric.
Closure: Wallet folds
Lining: Inside lining and compartments with Thick and Sturdy Muslin
- 3 Open pockets on one side, apt for storing cards
- 2 Horizontal open pockets bilaterally from the centre
- 2 Rectangular pockets on the other side of a main division, perfect for keeping currency notes
- A special closed coin pocket has also been provided for better utility
We take responsibility for what we put out there. We take pride in it.
- Spot clean only. Color may bleed if washed
- Do not store or dry in direct sunlight
- Keep away from extreme heat i.e., Dryers, Heaters, Iron etc.
NOTE: This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color. These irregularities are the result of human involvement in the process and add to the finished product's charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece. There might be a slight variation in the shade of the actual product and the image shown on the screen, due to the screen resolution and photography effect
3 REASONS WHY WE UPCYCLE
Thank you Jigna for the Wonderful review!
This much Happy Nandhini is after using our Products!
Thank you Aarti for all you Support!
Thank You Shivani, She is our full time volunteer now in Hyd and reseller as well!!
Seema it was treat to Work with You!
- is sturdy just as I wanted
- I will use it to carry food for the community dogs I feed
- is sustainable
- it is made from recycled plastic
- enabled 2 to 3 days of livelihood
Please do switch to sustainable products to help protect our planet so we can pass on a clean & green planet to our children. Thank you reCharkha! A special thank you to Sayli for her hard work in ensuring this product turned out just right!
Heena is so overwhelmed with reCharkha and her UPCYLED product!
U are doing a fantastic job!