reCharkha's MEMORY GAME is a perfect time out for kids from studying. An AGE NO BAR game, perfect for parents, grandparents to spend quality time with their friends and family.
Each game consists of 20 pairs of handpainted motifs inspired by Folk arts of India viz Warli, Madhubani, Rajput, Kalamkari and Gond, printed digitally on the muslin fabric. The other side of the card is made out of reCharkha's UPCYCLED HANDWOVEN fabric.
HOW TO PLAY
- Get hold of your friends, cousins, parents or grandparents.
- Spread a piece of newspaper or bedsheet.
- Place all the cards on this spread, with the pictures facing
down. Nobody knows which card has which picture!
- The first player turns any two cards to reveal the pictures.
Everyone tries to memorize which card has which picture. Then
the cards are turned again, the pictures facing down. The next
person chooses any two cards, and so on and so forth.
- If the two cards that you picked have the same picture, for
example, if you reveal two parrots, yayy! You pick up the cards,
and get to play one more turn.
- The game continues until all the cards have been picked up.
The aim is to find as many pairs as possible. At the end of the
game, the person who has the maximum number of pairs,
- So, pay attention every time a card is turned, and try to reveal
matching pictures during your chance. Go get them!
Dimensions: 3” x 3” (l x h) , 40 pieces
Product Details: reCharkha's UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN fabric made from waste plastic on the upside and kora fabric digitally printed with handpainted artwork.