Memory Game MG-OUT OF STOCK - DO NOT DELETE
Out of stock
Each game consists of 20 pairs of handpainted motifs inspired by Folk arts of India viz Warli, Madhubani, Rajput, Kalamkari and Gond, printed digitally on the muslin fabric. The other side of the card is made out of reCharkha's UPCYCLED HANDWOVEN fabric.
HOW TO PLAY
- Get hold of your friends, cousins, parents or grandparents.
- Spread a piece of newspaper or bedsheet.
- Place all the cards on this spread, with the pictures facing
down. Nobody knows which card has which picture!
- The first player turns any two cards to reveal the pictures.
Everyone tries to memorize which card has which picture. Then
the cards are turned again, the pictures facing down. The next
person chooses any two cards, and so on and so forth.
- If the two cards that you picked have the same picture, for
example, if you reveal two parrots, yayy! You pick up the cards,
and get to play one more turn.
- The game continues until all the cards have been picked up.
The aim is to find as many pairs as possible. At the end of the
game, the person who has the maximum number of pairs,
- So, pay attention every time a card is turned, and try to reveal
matching pictures during your chance. Go get them!
|Waste Impact||30-40 less plastic bags!|
|Livelihood Impact||3 days to our Tribal Artisans|
|Dimensions||3” x 3” (l x h) , 40 pieces|
|Outer Fabric||UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN waste plastic fabric|
|Upside||Kora Fabric digitally printed with Handpainted Artwork.|
We take responsibility for what we put out there. We take pride in it.
- Spot clean only. Color may bleed if washed
- Do not store or dry in direct sunlight
- Keep away from extreme heat i.e., Dryers, Heaters, Iron etc.
3 REASONS WHY WE UPCYCLE
Thank you Jigna for the Wonderful review!
This much Happy Nandhini is after using our Products!
Thank you Aarti for all you Support!
Thank You Shivani, She is our full time volunteer now in Hyd and reseller as well!!
Seema it was treat to Work with You!
- is sturdy just as I wanted
- I will use it to carry food for the community dogs I feed
- is sustainable
- it is made from recycled plastic
- enabled 2 to 3 days of livelihood
Please do switch to sustainable products to help protect our planet so we can pass on a clean & green planet to our children. Thank you reCharkha! A special thank you to Sayli for her hard work in ensuring this product turned out just right!
Heena is so overwhelmed with reCharkha and her UPCYLED product!
U are doing a fantastic job!